Online fundraising for Minnesota Justice Foundation is now handled by Paypal. Please follow the link below to donate. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
You can also donate to MJF by shopping through Amazon Smile. AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support MJF every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at Amazon, AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to MJF.
The Minnesota Justice Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax deductible, as allowable by law.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may obtain your information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
- When you sign up and create an account on our website to view volunteer opportunities and log volunteer hours.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event or attend an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
- The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by MJF. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
With respect to individuals and organizations who are listed as donors on our records, we provide the following protections.
- We will not sell or trade your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities, with any other organization.
Adopted by Minnesota Justice Foundation Board of Directors on 4/10/2018.